SCHEDULE AND RECENT NEWS IS ON FRONT PAGE
Funeral Information for St. Barnabas
What are the “Funeral Rites” of the Catholic Church and when do we celebrate them at St. Barnabas?
Vigil (Wake):At beginning or end of visitation.
Mass of Christian Burial (as available in schedule):
Mon– Fri: 9:00 or 10:30AM or7:00PM
Saturday: 9:00 or 10:30AM
Sunday: No Funeral Mass or Burial
Committal: immediately after Mass at Cemetery
What should I do to make plans for the “Funeral Rites”?
- Complete planning form. Click here: Funeral Planning Form.
- Keep a copy. You can either drop it off at the office, or scan it and upload to the parish (see right sidebar).
- File a copy at the Parish Office.
- File a copy with your attorney.
- Provide a copy to the person who will arrange your funeral.
If you have any questions please contact Tiffany Gallozzi (see sidebar).