Funeral Information for St. Barnabas
What are the “Funeral Rites” of the Catholic Church and when do we celebrate them at St. Barnabas?
Vigil (Wake):At beginning or end of visitation.
Mass of Christian Burial (as available in schedule):
Mon– Fri: 9:00 or 10:30AM or7:00PM
Saturday: 9:00 or 10:30AM
Sunday: No Funeral Mass or Burial
Committal: immediately after Mass at Cemetery
What should I do to make plans for the “Funeral Rites”?
- Complete planning form. Click here: Funeral Planning Form.
- Keep a copy. You can either drop it off at the office, or scan it and upload to the parish (see right sidebar).
- File a copy at the Parish Office.
- File a copy with your attorney.
- Provide a copy to the person who will arrange your funeral.
If you have any questions please contact Tiffany Gallozzi (see sidebar).