SCHEDULE AND RECENT NEWS IS ON FRONT PAGE
Online Electronic Giving
New Online Giving System - Easier to use, more control for you!
St. Barnabas Catholic Church has transitioned to a new system "ParishSoft Family Suite" and "ParishSoft Giving." This system is integrated so that you can view your contributions online, make contributions from your phone, tablet, or computer, view your giving history, and even make changes to your personal information in the parish records database.
To set up a ParishSoft Online Giving Account:
- Go to the ParishSoft giving link
- Once there, click on the "Sign In" link
- You will be able to choose whether you prefer text or email login verification notices
- Wait for your text or email confirmation and follow included instructions to proceed
- Fill out all the information to create your new ParishSoft Giving account
- You will receive an email with links that allow you to give via computer, mobile app, or text
- Once you have an account set up, you can set your donations up as a one time gift, or recurring. You can contribute to the Regular Offertory, Holy Days, Second Collections, and/or Facilities.
Be sure to also set up your family's database account at ParishSoft Family Suite
This is a separate registration from the Giving database, but your giving history will be available to you in the family database.
Please see our FAQ's for answers to common questions. Still have questions? Please contact us! See contact info in sidebar.
Click on the button below to get started!