SCHEDULE AND RECENT NEWS IS ON FRONT PAGE
Online Electronic Giving
New Online Giving System - Easier to use, more control for you!
St. Barnabas Catholic Church has transitioned to a new system "ParishSoft Family Suite" and "ParishSoft Giving." This system is integrated so that you can view your contributions online, make contributions from your phone, tablet, or computer, view your giving history, and even make changes to your personal information in the parish records database.
Please register for the new system as soon as possible as we will discontinue using Vanco Online Giving by 02/26/2021.
If you currently give online through Vanco:
- Go to the Vanco Giving Page and sign in
- Discontinue any existing RECURRING gifts (very important to do this first)
- Remove any banking or credit card information on file with Vanco
- Cancel your account
- Then follow the instructions below to set up a ParishSoft Giving account
Setting up a ParishSoft Giving Account:
- Go to the ParishSoft giving link
- Once there, click on the "Sign In" link
- Click on "New? REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT"
- You will be able to choose whether you prefer text or email login verification notices
- Wait for your text or email confirmation and follow included instructions to proceed
- Fill out all the information to create your new Giving account
- You will receive an email with links that allow you to give via computer, mobile app, or text
Be sure to also set up your family's database account at ParishSoft Family Suite
This is a separate registration from the Giving database, but your giving history will be available to you in the family database.
Please see our FAQ's for answers to common questions. Still have questions? Please contact us! See contact info in sidebar.
Click on the button below to get started!